الف - فارسی
- نیکبخت، حمیدرضا، داوری تجاری بین المللی،"آیین داوری"، مؤسسه مطالعات و پژوهشهای بازرگانی، چاپ دوم ،1390.
- ـــــــــــــــــــ ، شناسایی و اجرای آراء داوری های تجاری بینالمللی در ایران، مؤسسه مطالعات و پژوهشهای بازرگانی، 1385.
ب - انگلیسی:
- Rudolf Dolzer, & Christoph Schreuer, Principles of International Investment Law, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2008.
- James J.Fawcett, Oxford Monographs in Private International Law, Declining Jurisdiction in Private International Law, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1995.
- Emmanuel Gaillard, Anti-Suit Injunctions in International Arbitration, Juris Publishing, Inc. and International Arbitration Institute (IAI), New York, 2005.
- Bryan A. Garner, Black's Law Dictionary, Eighth Edition, Thomson, New York, 2004.
-Campbell McLachlan, Lauerce Shore, & Matthew Weiniger, International Investment Arbitration: Substantive Principles, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2008.
- Peter Muchliniski, Federico Ortino, & Christoph Schreuer, The Oxford Hand book of International Investment Law, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2008.
- Lucy Reed, Jon Paulson, & Nigel Blakaby, , Guide to ICSID Arbitration, Kluwer Law International, Hague, 2006.
- Christoph Schreuer, Loretta Malintoppi, August Reinisch, & Anthony Sinclair, The ICSID Convention A Commentary, Second Edition, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2009.
-United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, State Contracts, UNCTAD Series on Issues in International Investment Agreements, United Nations Publication, New York and Geneva, 2004.
- Gilles Cuniberti, ''Parallel Litigation and Foreign Investment Dispute Settlement'', ICSID Review, Volume 21, Issue 2, 2006.
- Susan D. Frank, ''The Legitimacy Crisis in Investment Treaty Arbitration: Privatizing Public International Law Through Inconsistent Decisions'', Fordham Law Review, Volume 73, Issue 4, 2005.
- Bernard Hanotiau, ''Problems Raised by Complex Arbitrations Involving Multiple Contracts-Parties-Issues, an Analysis'', Journal of International Arbitration, Volume 18, Issue 3, 2001.
- A.F.M.Maniruzzaman, ''The Relevance of Public International Law in Arbitrations Concerning International Economic Development Agreements An Appraisal of Some Fundamental Aspects'', The Journal of World Investment & Trade, Volume 6, Issue 2, 2005
- Rahim Moloo, ''Arbitrators Granting Antisuit Orders: When Should They and on What Authority? '', Journal of International Arbitration, Volume 26, Issue 2, 2009.
- Margret Moses, ''Party Agreement to Expand Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards'', Journal of International Arbitration, Volume 20, Issue 3, 2003.
- Alexis Mourre, & Lucag Radicati Di Brozolo, ''Towards Finality of Arbitral Awards: Two Steps Forward and one Step Back'', Journal of International Arbitration, Volume 32,Issue 2,2006.
- Marvin G.Pickholz, ''The Expanding World of Parallel Proceedings'', Temple Law Quarterly, volume 53, Issue 4, 1980.
- David R.Sedlak, ''ICSID'S Resurgence in International Investment Arbitration: Can the Momentum hold'', Penn State International Law Review, Volume 23, Issue 1, 2004.
- Jamie Shookman, ''Too many Forums for Investment Disputes? ICSID Illustration of Parallel Proceedings and Analysis'', Journal of International Arbitration, volume 27, Issue 4, 2010.
- Christer Soderlund, ''Lis pendens,res judicata and the Issue of Parallel Judicial Proceedings'', Journal of International Arbitration, Volume 22, Issue 4, 2005.
- Jeswald W.Solacuse, ''BIT by BIT'', International Lawyer (ABA), Volume 24, Issue 3, 1990.
- Louise Ellen -Teitz, ''Both Sides of The Coin: A Decade of Parallel Proceedings and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments in Transnational Litigation'', Roger Williams University Law Review, volume 10, Issue 1, 2004.
-Sarosh Zaiwalla, ''Challenging Arbitral Awards: Finality is Good but Justice is Better'', Journal of International Arbitration, Volume 20, Issue 2, 2003.
- Camuzi International SA v. Argentine Republic (ICSID Case No ARB/03/2), Decision on Objection to Jurisdiction,11 May 2005.
- Canfor Corp v. United States of America, Tembec et al v United States of America, Terminal Forest Products Ltd v. United States of America (Consolidation), UNCITRAL (NAFTA, 2005).
- CME Czech Republic B.V. v. Czech Republic, UNCITRAL, Final Award on 14 March, 2003.
- Compania de Aguas del Aconquija S.A. and Vivendi Universal v. Argentine Republic, (ICSID Case No.ARB/97/3), Decision on Annulment 3 July 2002.
- Corn Products International Inc. v United Mexican States ( ICSID Case No ARB (AF)/04/1), Award 18 August 2009, and Archer Daniels Midland w and Tate & Lyle Ingredients Americas Inc. v. United Mexican States ( ICSID Case No ARB (AF)/04/5) (Consolidation) (NAFTA/ ICSID (AF), Award 21 November, 2007.
- Lauder v. Czech Republic, UNCITRAL, Final Award on 3 September 2001.
- Linen Fortinberry & Associates Inc. v. Islamic Republic of Iran, Interim Award No. ITM 48-10513-2, April 10,1985.
- Salini Construttori S.P.A and Italstrade S.P.A. v. Kingdom of Morocco, (ICSID case No. ARB/00/4), Decision on Jurisdiction, July 23, 2001.
- Sempra Energy International v. Argentine Republic (ICSID Case No ARB/02/16) Decision on Objection to Jurisdiction on 11 May 2005.
- SGS Société Générale de Surveillance S.A. v. Islamic Republic of Pakistan, (ICSID Case No. ARB/01/013).Procedural order No. 2, October 16, 2002.
- SGS Société Générale de Surveillance S.A. v. Republic of the Philippines, (ICSID Case No. ARB/02/6) Decision on Jurisdiction, 29 January 2004.
- Tokios Tokele's v, Ukraine, (ICSID Case No.ARB/02/18) Procedural order No.1, July1, 2003.
- Washington Electric Corp.v.Islamic Republic of Iran, Interlocutory Award No. ITL 67-389-2, February 15, 1987
- Italy-Morocco BIT (1988).
- Switzerland-Pakistan BIT (1988).
- US Model BIT (2004).
- Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of other States (Adopted 1965 , Entered into Force 1966).
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) (signed 1992, entered into force 1994)
- The Inter-American Convention on International Commercial Arbitration, 1975 (also known as the Panama Convention).
- United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (1958) or New York Convention.
- International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes Additional Facilities Rules, 1978.
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes Rules of Procedure for Arbitration Proceedings (Arbitration Rules), 2006.
- International Chamber of Commerce Rules of Arbitration,1998.
- The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration, 1985 with Amendments as Adopted in 2006.
- International Law Association Final Report on" lis pendens and Arbitration".